Summer has been fun so far. I went to Magic Mountain and was scared to DEATH by each ride. It was one of the most painful growing experiences in my life! Luckily my BFF's brother was there for...emotional support, which was very much appreciated. I have decided I never need to go there again, but I think I may be able to enjoy smaller roller coasters more in the future.
I've been swimming a lot! 110+degrees really makes me miss Denver's warm summer days, stormy afternoons, and cool, still nights. Mom and I escaped a few weeks ago when we went camping on the Rim. We fished for a few hours and caught nothing. Fortunately a floating fisherman who was catching lots of fish gave us some-it was what we had planned to eat for dinner, so it was a welcomed gift. Mom and I both cleaned our first fishes-nasty-and fried them with a hazelnut breading. Delicious!
OH! Check out my Art Blog. The link is just to the right under "Links."
1 comment:
You are so brave to go on those crazy rollercoasters! At least now you can say you've done it right? :-)
Post a Comment